Recommended Car Speakers
We have compiled a wide range of reliable and reputed car speakers, considering their brands, quality, and reviews. Let’s check some that are in the groove.
– Hybrid Audio Clarus C51-2: A great low cost deal with some of the best class features that makes a set of 5.25″ drivers. The excellent mid-bass and highs, tremendous articulation of high defined sound makes a best seller of this product.
– Phoenix Gold RSD-65CS: These are inexpensive but are one of the most effective speakers and are easy to install too. The two way component system makes them suitable for any style of music. The sound quality is more than value to the price.
– Pioneer TS-A6963R: This speaker has perhaps the easiest installation with clear mids and strong and effective bass. It features an upgraded power handling and best of technologies for improved sound, this speaker is complete value to your money.
– Hertz MLK 165: These speakers make one of the best packages with some incredible bass, defined sound and a superb off-axis response and linearity. Though these may not go easy on the pocket, but they truly stand as one of the best car speakers for bass.
– Sony XS-GTX6930: They rule the groove with 3 way speakers and santoprene surround. These Xplod GTX Series speakers are set to burn the music live with highly oriented polyolefine (HOP) cone surround and in line crossovers for high-definition detail.
While choosing these speakers, there are various factors to consider. Before installing the car speakers, it is wise to first study the capacity of your car. Make sure you have suitable audio equipment that supports and powers the speakers. Check if your car head unit has outputs that will support expanding the speaker set. The sensitivity of the speakers is vital, it is basically how much power you car stereo can actually give the speaker. Depending on a low powered car stereo or a high power, choose speakers like low sensitive for the high powered and high sensitive for the low powered stereo. Also, how much power the speaker can handle needs to be considered. The size of the speaker and the design is also important, it should match the interiors and other components of your car. Decide what kind of speakers you need, full range speakers or component speakers. Full range ones are good if you are looking for changing your factory speakers in budget, while component speakers will give you live music with exceptionally defined sound. You may also choose the speakers accordingly, if you have a specific music style to rule your audio.
Once you consider and research the requirements and the setup of the car, choosing from the best will not be a task. Also, many a time, the sound in the showroom may differ from the actual output in the car. So a proper research and a little study will do good. An excellent sound system will put life in music, and surely set your spirits high while you drive!